Davis hotel team awarded top state accolades by CA Hotel & Lodging Association
The Hallmark Inn, Davis team was honored at the CA Hotel & Lodging Association (CH&LA) Stars of Industry Annual Meeting in La Jolla, CA on December 1st. General Manager, Marisa Schaffer accepted the recognition for outstanding Community Service for hotels of similar size in California for demonstrating to residents that the individual property is responsive to the local community.
Centrally located in the downtown Davis area, the Hallmark Inn acts as a liaison for promoting charitable events through social media, ticket sales and as a drop off point for various organizations such as American Red Cross, Davis Rotary Club, Soroptimist International of Davis and more. This past August team members from all departments took part in the 9-day city wide effort to reduce landfill space while reclaiming reusable items from the student discards through the Davis Public Works Apartment Move-Out Waste Reduction Program. The Hallmark Inn provides sponsorships throughout the year for service projects, local educational needs and various sport affiliations.
Hallmark Inn, Davis is continuing its efforts for the upcoming year with a program that will allow guests to voluntarily contribute $1 per night to the Yolo County Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA). Mila Spengler, Board President of Yolo CASA states, “Partnering with the Hallmark Inn and the Youmans family is a wonderful opportunity for us to bring services to all Yolo County children who are in need of a CASA.”
Beginning December 18th through January 14th guests can make a $1 donation to receive a special $99 rate for each night of their stay. Accommodations include a nightly cocktail reception featuring local wine, breakfast buffet each morning with cooked to order omelets, BeeKind amenities and more. An additional dollar will be contributed by the partners of the Hallmark Inn, Davis for every room night occupied in the month of December.
The Hallmark Inn continues to impress the community and clients alike with their willingness to support varied causes through their dedication to the people of Davis.
For further information, contact Marisa Schaffer at 530-753-3600
- Hallmark Inn Renovation Plans
- Local Hotel Breaks through Social Media
- Walk Score
- Davis hotel team awarded top state accolades by CA Hotel & Lodging Association
- Hallmark Inn, Davis is giving hope to the children of Yolo County
- Ride the 2010 Amgen Tour of California Routes
- Davis Hotel Manager Awarded Top State Accolades by CA Hotel & Lodging Association
- Complimentary Bicycles another Hallmark Inn Enhancement to Eco-Friendly Efforts
- Hallmark Inn Unveils Interactive, Progressive New Website
- Hallmark Inn Rolls Out The “Floral” Carpet For UCD Centennial At September Artabout
- Local Hotel Unveils “Beekind” Program
- California’s Central Valley Is Honored In New Davis Mural