Hallmark Inn Unveils Interactive, Progressive New Website
The Hallmark Inn has unveiled its new website: www.hallmarkinn.com. The site, complete with ease of booking options, blogging opportunities, a press area and state of the art graphics, is certainly ramping up its internet presence. An official “World Hotel Partner,” the Hallmark Inn enjoys international internet traffic and is seeing a marked response to the new site.
The Hallmark Inn continues to wow the community and clients alike. The property’s owners are diligent in their efforts to provide impeccable accommodations to the traveling public and their investments have paid off. Occupancy is at an all time high at the Hallmark Inn which can, in part, be attributed to the renovations that have made this property a must when visiting Davis.
The renovation began over 2 years ago with the complete re-outfitting of the hotel to become more akin to luxury accommodations. The rooms were outfitted with upgraded bedding, LCD TV’s, leather seating and more while keeping the focus on environmental friendliness and comfort for the guest.
While most lodging establishments provide a continental breakfast with each stay, the Hallmark Inn effectively tipped the scales by presenting a virtual cornucopia of choices to entice breakfast lovers. The breakfast buffet, featuring fresh fruit, old fashioned hot oatmeal, Belgium Waffles, Tazo Teas, Seattle’s Best coffee and finally the cook–to-order omelets have wowed guests into undisputed loyalty.
The new website, previewed on September 11th, was unveiled at a gala event featuring the dedication of the 1000 foot mural “Birds Eye View Davis” by famed artist Stephanie Taylor, commemorating the 100 year anniversary of UCDavis. The website features shots of the astounding art as well as descriptive photography of the aesthetic changes.
- Hallmark Inn Renovation Plans
- Local Hotel Breaks through Social Media
- Walk Score
- Davis hotel team awarded top state accolades by CA Hotel & Lodging Association
- Hallmark Inn, Davis is giving hope to the children of Yolo County
- Ride the 2010 Amgen Tour of California Routes
- Davis Hotel Manager Awarded Top State Accolades by CA Hotel & Lodging Association
- Complimentary Bicycles another Hallmark Inn Enhancement to Eco-Friendly Efforts
- Hallmark Inn Unveils Interactive, Progressive New Website
- Hallmark Inn Rolls Out The “Floral” Carpet For UCD Centennial At September Artabout
- Local Hotel Unveils “Beekind” Program
- California’s Central Valley Is Honored In New Davis Mural