Local Hotel Breaks through Social Media
The Hallmark Inn, Davis California continues to ramp up its internet presence with the launch of a new mobile phone site and application, available for free downloading through iTunes. With the app, users can view specials, make reservations, get directions, or contact the hotel directly. The new app complements Hallmark Inn’s existing website (www.hallmarkinn.com) as well as its presence on Facebook. The mobile application and fan page are the avenues in which loyal guests/fans will receive exclusive promotions and rates from the hotel.
Development is nearing completion to accommodate Android mobile operating systems with ease of booking options.
An official “Worldhotels Partner” the Hallmark Inn enjoys domestic/international internet traffic and is seeing an enthusiastic response to their efforts. Daniel Melchiorre a Worldhotels representative, says, “It’s an exciting time for hotels that see the importance of distribution across all platforms. Hallmark Inn was quick to engage Worldhotels and our new technologies to reach their existing and new customers.”
“The objective is to make it as simple as a one click connection for our guests” says Marisa Schaffer, General Manager at Hallmark Inn. “We have the resources to provide information, planning and execution for corporate, leisure travel or special events, and we want to make it easy for our guests to work with us.
The Davis team is committed to creating opportunities that enhance guest experiences by showcasing the local fare through their Facebook fan page, wedding resource guide and website. General Manager, Marisa Schaffer, is working closely with local businesses to promote the services of Yolo County.
The Hallmark Inn hotel is a centrally located integrated part of a progressive community designed around environmental responsible behavior. Overnight accommodations include a nightly reception featuring local wine from the “Roots to Wine” Association, full breakfast with cooked to order omelets, BeeKind Amenities, Complimentary Bicycle Program and more. Chris of Turkovich Winery comments, “The wineries of Roots to Wine are excited to be partnering with the Hallmark Inn. We encourage all guests to come explore all the wineries located in and around Davis”.
For additional information, contact Marisa Schaffer, 530-753-3600.
- Hallmark Inn Renovation Plans
- Local Hotel Breaks through Social Media
- Walk Score
- Davis hotel team awarded top state accolades by CA Hotel & Lodging Association
- Hallmark Inn, Davis is giving hope to the children of Yolo County
- Ride the 2010 Amgen Tour of California Routes
- Davis Hotel Manager Awarded Top State Accolades by CA Hotel & Lodging Association
- Complimentary Bicycles another Hallmark Inn Enhancement to Eco-Friendly Efforts
- Hallmark Inn Unveils Interactive, Progressive New Website
- Hallmark Inn Rolls Out The “Floral” Carpet For UCD Centennial At September Artabout
- Local Hotel Unveils “Beekind” Program
- California’s Central Valley Is Honored In New Davis Mural